IN THIS ISSUE:
- PRINCIPAL / VICE PRINCIPAL’S MESSAGE
- PICS FROM THE WEEK
- UPCOMING DATES
Principal / Vice Principal’s Message
This will be our last week for Lost & Found. All items will be donated to a local charity at the end of the week.
Staff will be learning more about Outdoor Learning and how this promotes students’ social emotional well being during a Learning Lunch on Thursday.
Please be sure to check out the active December calendar below and scan ahead into the New Year. We have lots of exciting learning and celebration scheduled for the coming weeks!
Please continue to check your child’s FreshGrade for regular updates. Parents / Guardians are now receiving ongoing communication about student progress in Literacy, Numeracy and other subject areas. As we move towards our early dismissal day on December 8, families should have a clear picture of student’s strengths, areas for further development and ways to support learning at home. The early dismissal day will provide parents with additional information about student learning.
Pics From The Week
Staff vs. Students Dodgeball
Kandinsky Art in Grade 2
Grade 5/6 Winter Art
Orange Games Fun at Panorama Ridge Secondary
Yoga Learning in Kindergarten
- Nov. 28 – Art Starts fine arts performance in gym, 11:00 a.m.
- Dec. 2 – Monthly Assembly, 9:00 a.m.
- Dec. 5 – PAC meeting, 8:45 a.m. – all parents welcome!
- Dec. 6 – Communicating Student Learning letter sent home
- Dec. 8 – Early Dismissal, 1:25 p.m.
- Dec. 9 – Pyjama School school spirt day
- Dec. 9 – PAC hot lunch day
- Dec. 9 – PAC luncheon for staff (TBA)
- Dec. 15 – Christmas Sing-A-Long / Grade 7 Band Performs, 10:45 a.m. – families welcome
- Dec. 15 – Horizon Church delivers student gifts
- Dec. 16 – last day before winter break
- Dec. 19 – Winter Holiday
- Jan. 3 – School Re-opens
- Jan. 6 – School Spirit – Jersey Day
- Jan. 9 – Dance In School lessons begin this week