IN THIS ISSUE:
- PRINCIPAL / VICE PRINCIPAL’S MESSAGE
- PAC POINSETTIA ORDER – extended
- UNDERSTANDING SOCIAL MEDIA – this Wednesday!
- PICS FROM THE WEEK
- UPCOMING DATES
Principal / Vice Principal’s Message
This week we look forward to gathering as a school community on Monday, 10:50 a.m. for a Fine Arts Performance (Canadian Musical Theatre Company – Emily Carr) and on Friday, 9:00 a.m. for our Monthly Assembly. Family members are welcome to join us!
We thank PAC and families who are able to participate in fundraising projects which help pay for three Fine Arts Performances per year.
PAC Poinsettia Fundraiser – PAC will continue to accept orders until Thursday, Dec. 1, 2016
Understanding Social Media
Pics From The Week
Grade 5/6 Winter Art
Staff Learning Lunch – Social Emotional Learning & Outdoor Education
Staff Potato Luncheon – Celebrating our SFU Student Teachers’ Successes
Grade 3 Readers Theatre
Thanks For Keeping Our School Grounds Clean!
Grade 6/7 Artists
Grade 6/7s Learning About The Solar System
Grade 4s Ice Skating at Newton Arena
- Nov. 28 – Art Starts fine arts performance in gym, 11:00 a.m.
- Dec. 2 – Monthly Assembly, 9:00 a.m.
- Dec. 5 – PAC meeting, 8:45 a.m. – all parents welcome!
- Dec. 6 – Communicating Student Learning letter sent home
- Dec. 8 – Early Dismissal, 1:25 p.m.
- Dec. 9 – Pyjama School school spirt day
- Dec. 9 – PAC hot lunch day
- Dec. 9 – PAC luncheon for staff (TBA)
- Dec. 15 – Christmas Sing-A-Long / Grade 7 Band Performs, 10:45 a.m. – families welcome
- Dec. 15 – Horizon Church delivers student gifts
- Dec. 16 – last day before winter break
- Dec. 19 – Winter Holiday
- Jan. 3 – School Re-opens
- Jan. 6 – School Spirit – Jersey Day
- Jan. 9 – Dance In School lessons begin this week