IN THIS ISSUE:
- PRINCIPAL / VICE PRINCIPAL’S
- LEARNING COMMONS NEWS
- GRADE 6/7 LEARNING
- COMMUNIT- E-BULLETIN
- PICS FROM THE WEEK
- UPCOMING DATES
Principal / Vice Principal’s Message
We hope that many parents / guardians will come out to our PAC meeting on Monday at 8:30 a.m. Thanks to PAC for organizing our Valentine’s Treat day last week!
Grade 6/7 Learning
Ms. Fei tweeted a photo of Div. 4 learning about the reading power of “transformation” through the book “Maddi’s Fridge”, and was pleasantly surprised that the author of the book actually replied to the tweet!
A video about the Space Lander Design Challenge Ms.Fei’s class did with their buddy class
click here to connect to the links
Pics From The Week
- Feb. 20 – PAC meeting rescheduled, 8:30 a.m.
- Feb. 22 – Pink Shirt Day, Feb. Monthly Assembly
- Mar. 3 – CSL letter sent home
- Mar. 10 – Last day before Spring Break
- Mar. 13 – 24 – Spring Break
- Mar. 27 – School reopens after break