IN THIS ISSUE:
- PRINCIPAL / VICE PRINCIPAL’S MESSAGE
- PAC Executive 2017 – 2018
- Terry Fox Volunteers – Thank You!
- ProD – No School For Students on Monday
- Student Information and Permission Forms
- PICS FROM THE WEEK
- LEARNING COMMONS NEWS
- UPCOMING DATES
Principal / Vice Principal’s Message
Thanks to the many parents / guardians who came out to our PAC election meeting on Tuesday and who supported our Terry Fox Run on Friday afternoon! We really appreciate our committed and positive GV community.
Our 2017-2018 PAC Executive
- President: Mani Sidhu
- Co-Vice Presidents: Krista Wolfram & Parm Uppal
- Treasurer: Sanita Bath
- Secretary: Christine Miller
Thank You Terry Fox Volunteers
Congratulations to our Real Canadian Superstore gift cards winners: Mandeep Sidhu & Sarvjeet Kaur
Monday, Sept. 25 Professional Day – no school for students
Please continue to bring Toonies For Terry and a Toonie to help pay for the Student Planner.
Student Information And Permission Forms
Forms were sent home to all families requesting updated student contact information and a variety of school permissions. Please updated, sign and returns forms to school as soon as possible.
Pics From The Week
For information on activities, projects and news from the Vanier Learning Commons click here.
- Sept. 25 Non-Instructional Day – no school for students
- Sept. 27 Fire Drill # 1
- Sept. 29 Orange Shirt Day
- Sept. 29 Grade 6 immunizations
- Oct. 5 Meet the Teacher event, 5:00 – 6:00 p.m
- Oct. 9 Thanksgiving Holiday
- Oct. 10 PAC Meeting, 8:45 a.m.
- Oct. 12 Photo Day
- Oct. 16 FSA booklet tests begin
- Oct. 17 Fine Arts performance, 9:00 a.m.
- Oct. 18 Pizza snack for students, Diwali
- Oct. 19 Diwali assembly, 9:00 a.m. , luncheon for staff 11:45
- Oct. 20 Non-instructional Day – no school for students
- Oct. 31 Halloween