IN THIS ISSUE:
- PRINCIPAL / VICE PRINCIPAL’S MESSAGE
- REMEMBRANCE DAY
- LOST & FOUND
- CLOTHING EXCHANGE
- PICS FROM THE WEEK
- LEARNING COMMONS NEWS
- UPCOMING DATES
Principal / Vice Principal’s Message
We will have two more short weeks for students in Surrey Schools. Friday, Nov. 10 is a Non-Instructional Day and schools are also closed on Monday, Nov. 13 for Remembrance Day.
We will honour Remembrance Day at our assembly on Thursday, Nov. 9th at 10:40 a.m.. Family members are welcome to join us for this important event. Students who are involved with Scouting or Cadets are invited to wear their uniforms and be part of the flag procession. Parents or family members who have been involved in the Canadian military are invited as guests of honour and are asked to contact the school office.
Lost and Found
Lost and found clothing items are on display in the main hallway throughout this week. Please encourage your children to search for missing clothing items and parents are welcome to check out the display after first picking up a visitor badge from the main office.
Our free clothing exchange will be open for the first time on Wednesday, Nov. 15th, from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. Please enter the gym through the outside doors and join us in storage room #1 to share and or pick up free clothing.
Pics From The Week
For information on activities, projects and news from the Vanier Learning Commons click here.
- Nov. 6 eFSA computer tests this week
- Nov. 7 StrongStart closed today
- Nov. 7 PAC meeting, 8:45 a.m.
- Nov. 9 Remembrance Day Assembly, 10:40 a.m. – families welcome
- Nov. 10 Non-instructional Day – no school for students
- Nov. 13 Remembrance Day – no school
- Nov. 14 Individual photo retakes (StrongStart photos at recess only)
- Nov. 15 Clothing exchange open, 2:30
- Nov. 16 Fine Arts Performance, 9:00 a.m. in gym, families welcome