IN THIS ISSUE:
- PRINCIPAL / VICE PRINCIPAL’S MESSAGE
- PICS FROM THE WEEK
- LEARNING COMMONS NEWS
- UPCOMING DATES
Principal / Vice Principal’s Message
Please continue to support healthy habits in your children so that they can come to school ready to actively engage in learning with others. Which habits can become goals for your family?
- get a good night sleep
- eat nutritious breakfast, snacks, lunch and meals at home with family
- walk to school and be active throughout the day
- follows the rules of the road when walking, biking, rolling and driving
- be safe
- arrive on time
- be kind to yourself, family and others
- work and play cooperatively with others
- consistently do your best
- respect yourself, others, the community and the environment
- show gratitude
- smile and treat others the way you would like to be treated
- practice mindfulness
Pics From The Week
For information on activities, projects and news from the Vanier Learning Commons click here.
- Nov. 28 November Monthly Assembly, 9:00 a.m.
- Dec. 1 SFU Student Teachers final day
- Dec. 5 PAC Meeting, 8:45 a.m.
- Dec. 12 Term 1 Ends
- Dec. 14 Early Dismissal, 1:30 for parent interviews or student led conferences
- Dec. 14 PAC Movie Night, 5:30 doors open
- Dec. 17 Horizon Church, Gift Box wrapping, 5:00 p.m. at the church, volunteers welcome
- Dec. 21 Extended Recess, 10:00 – 10:30 a.m.
- Dec. 21 Christmas Sing-a-long, 10:50 a.m. in gym, families welcome
- DEC. 21 Horizon Church Gift Boxes
- Dec. 22 last day of classes before winter break
- Jan. 8 school reopens after winter break
- Jan. 8 Dance In Schools week 1 begins
- Jan. 9 PAC meeting, 8:45 a.m.