IN THIS ISSUE:
- PRINCIPAL / VICE PRINCIPAL’S MESSAGE
- PICS FROM THE WEEK
- STRONGSTART NEWSLETTER
- LEARNING COMMONS NEWS
- UPCOMING DATES
Principal / Vice Principal’s Message
Last week we participated in 5 days of sharing Indigenous knowledge and traditions through whole school gatherings, a staff luncheon, Bannock & Books, and rich classroom workshops. A very special thanks to our Cultural Facilitators; Mavis Pierre, Richard Pierre and Alana Anderson who helped move our learning forward.
Happy Family Day!
Pics From The Week
For information on activities, projects and news from the Vanier Learning Commons click here.
- Feb. 12 Family Day Holiday
- Feb. 13 PAC treat day – popcorn
- Feb. 14 Valentine’s Day – School Spirit Day
- Feb. 16 Non-instructional Day – no school for students
- Feb. 20 Parent Forum, 6:45 – 8:30 @ REC
- Feb. 26 StrongStart closed
- Feb. 28 Pink Shirt Day
- Mar. 2 School Spirit Day
- Mar. 8 Fine Arts Performance
- Mar. 13 Early Dismissal, 1:30 p.m. (student led conferences or parent teacher meetings)
- Mar. 16 Last Day before Spring Break and Easter Break
- April 3 School re-opens after the break