IN THIS ISSUE:
- PRINCIPAL / VICE PRINCIPAL’S MESSAGE
- OUR SCHOOL VISION
- PICS FROM THE WEEK
- LEARNING COMMONS NEWS
- UPCOMING DATES
Principal / Vice Principal’s Message
When students have a Non-Instructional day, teachers and staff are working and learning together. On Friday GV staff learned more about Digital Tools, Robotics and Creative Technologies.
Georges Vanier Vision Statement
Over the past year and a half GV staff and community members have worked collaboratively to develop the following Vision Statement for our school. This statement describes what we envision our school to be. We hope that these words resonate with our school community and help guide and shape our future. Your feedback is always welcome!
Pics From The Week
An expression of thanks from Ms. Jary.
For information on activities, projects and news from the Vanier Learning Commons click here.
- Feb. 20 Parent Forum, 6:45 – 8:30 @ REC
- Feb. 21 School Travel Planning Meeting, 1:00 p.m. in the gym – parents welcome
- Feb. 26 StrongStart closed
- Feb. 28 Pink Shirt Day
- Mar. 2 School Spirit Day
- Mar. 8 Fine Arts Performance
- Mar. 13 Early Dismissal, 1:30 p.m. (student led conferences or parent teacher meetings)
- Mar. 16 Last Day before Spring Break and Easter Break
- April 3 School re-opens after the break