IN THIS ISSUE:
- PRINCIPAL / VICE PRINCIPAL’S MESSAGE
- SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING AT GV
- PICS FROM THE WEEK
- LEARNING COMMONS NEWS
- UPCOMING DATES
Principal / Vice Principal’s Message
Last Thursday our grade 7s and staff enjoyed a magnificent field trip to Mt. Seymour. Students participated in snowshoeing and learned more about outdoor survival.
Pics From The Last Two Weeks!
For information on activities, projects and news from the Vanier Learning Commons click here.
- Mar. 8 Fine Arts Performance, 9:00 a.m. – families welcome!
- Mar. 9 Term 2 Ends
- Mar. 13 Early Dismissal, 1:30 p.m. (student led conferences or parent teacher meetings)
- Mar. 13 Clothing Exchange open @ 1:30 p.m.
- Mar. 15 March Monthly Assembly, 10: 30 a.m.
- Mar. 16 PAC Hot Lunch Day
- Mar. 16 Last Day before Spring Break and Easter Break
- April 3 School re-opens after the break