IN THIS ISSUE:
- PRINCIPAL / VICE PRINCIPAL’S MESSAGE
- LOST AND FOUND
- PLEASE RETURN LIBRARY BOOKS
- SCHOOL-WIDE YOGA
- PICS FROM THE WEEK
- LEARNING COMMONS NEWS
- UPCOMING DATES
Principal / Vice Principal’s Message
Our lost and found will be on display this week and next and we’ll open our clothing exchange on the final day of school, June 28 @ 1:30 p.m.
Please return your library books to school as soon as possible. We’re counting down and hope to get to zero!
Thanks to all of our students and staff who took part in Yoga Lessons last week. We really appreciate our awesome instructor, Miranda Guimond, who motivated us with inspiring words, postures, poses and stretches. Yoga helps to promote good health, well being and calmness.
Pics From The Week
For information on activities, projects and news from the Vanier Learning Commons click here.
- June 20 Celebration Assembly, 9:00 a.m.
- June 21 National Indigenous Peoples Day
- June 22 Last day for StrongStart
- June 26 Grade 7 Farewell Assembly, 9:00 a.m.
- June 28 Term 3 Ends, Early Dismissal @ 1:30, Final Day for Students
- June 28 Clothing Exchange open, 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. – in the gym
- Aug. 27 – 31 School open for new student registration
- Sept. 3 Labour Day Holiday
- Sept. 4 School Opens – first day for students, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Sept. 5 First full day of classes
- Sept. 11 First PAC meeting and election, 8:30 a.m.
- Sept. 24 Non-Instructional Day
- Sept. 28 Orange Shirt Day
- Oct. 4 Meet the Teacher event