- PRINCIPAL / VICE PRINCIPAL’S MESSAGE
- WELCOME BACK!
- OPENING DAY
- PICS FROM THE WEEK
- UPCOMING DATES
- 50th ANNIVERSARY YEAR
Principal / Vice Principal’s Message
We hope that all of our students and families enjoyed a safe and enjoyable summer break. We look forward to reconnect with everyone on Tuesday, Sept. 4th for one hour from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
We Are All Connected
During the first 1-2 weeks of school, students will be meeting in grade groups and exploring our “We Are All Connected” theme. Please see the map below to know where to enter the school on opening day.
Student Planner: We encourage all students in Grades 1-7 to purchase a School Planner at a cost of $5.00. Included in the planner is our school code of conduct, school calendar and school district information. We find this to be an excellent tool for facilitating home/school communication, as well as for developing our students’ organizational skills.
Teachers will begin collecting Planner money when students are assigned to classes during the second week of school.
- Sept. 3 Labour Day Holiday
- Sept. 4 School Opens – first day for students, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Sept. 5 First full day of classes, 8:38 – 2:30, please bring healthy snack & lunch
- Sept. 6&7 Gym Blast with Horizon volunteers
- Sept. 17 StrongStart opens
- Sept. 18 First PAC meeting and election, 8:30 a.m.
- Sept. 21 Terry Fox run, 1:00 p.m. volunteers welcome!
- Sept. 24 Non-Instructional Day
- Sept. 28 Orange Shirt Day
- Oct. 4 Meet the Teacher event
- Oct. 8 Thanksgiving holiday
- Oct. 11 Picture Day – individual student photos