- PRINCIPAL / VICE PRINCIPAL’S MESSAGE
- SUPPORT AT CHRISTMAS TIME
- PICS FROM THE WEEK
- UPCOMING DATES
- 50th ANNIVERSARY YEAR
Principal / Vice Principal’s Message
If you would benefit from some extra support at Christmas time, please connect with Mr.Dekerf at the office by the end of the week. Horizon Church offers some of our GV families Christmas Hampers during the holiday season.
Pics From The Week
- Nov. 27 Fire Drill # 3
- Dec. 3 Concert ticket order forms sent home
- Dec. 4 PAC meeting, 8:45 a.m.
- Dec. 11 Term 1 Ends
- Dec. 13 Early Dismissal. 1:30 p.m.
- Dec. 13 Clothing exchange open @ 1:30 p.m.
- Dec. 17 North Pole Musical concert, dress rehearsal and performance # 1, 1:00 p.m.
- Dec. 18 North Pole Musical concert, performance # 2, 1:00 p.m.
- Dec. 20 Extended Recess and Sing Along / Grade 7 Band Performance
- Dec. 21 Last Day before winter break
- Jan. 7 School reopens after winter break
- Jan. 7 Dance in Schools week # 1 – performance Jan. 11 in p.m.
- Jan 14 Dance in Schools week # 2 – performance Jan. 18 in p.m.
Georges Vanier Elementary School will be 50 years old, February, 2019!
February 21, 2019 is the date of our special assembly and after school event.
Parents, special guests and alumni are welcome!
Grade groups are learning about different decades. During October and November, grade 6 & 7 students are learning more about life in the 1960s & 1970s.